Archon WH36/DH30 CREE XM-L U2 1000LM 3-mode 100M Canister Diving Headlight(3*26650)
Bulb: CREE XM-L U2 LED*3 Max 3000 Lumens Canister Diving Lights WH36
Runtime: High: 210 min, Low: 420 min, Strobe: 300 min
1. Remove the top cover of the canister by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the cover by turning clockwise.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged; it will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the canister.
Push the switch forward to activate the light.
The switch will go back to original position automatically.
Successive switch ON-OFF within two seconds to cycle through high, low, strobe.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged o-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the o-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time, remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from misoperation.