Model: W43VP(5,200lumens multifunction underwater video and photography Light)
Description: Multifunction diving video light and phtography light
Switch 1: White(Video light):high>Low>Storbe>OFF
Switch 2: White (Spot light) :Red>UV>OFF
The two switches can be operated separately or simultaneously
Bulb: White (Video light):CREE XM-L2 U2 LED *8 (max 5200 Lumens);
White (Spot light):Cree XP-G2 *2 (Max 1200Lumens)
Red CREE XP-E LED*2 (max 200 Lumens,620nm)
UV LED*2 (max 6W,365nm)
Color temperature: White (Video light): 5000-5500k;
White (Spot light):6500K
Reflector: Glossy aluminium reflector ( spot light only)
Lens: 4mm Polycarbonate Board;
Angle of light beam:110 degree (video light ),10 degree ( spot light)
Body material: Durable aircraft-grade aluminum;
Maximum operating depth: 100 meters deep
Surface treatment: Premium Type Ill hard-anodizing.
Dimensions:145mm (length)*62.5mm (dia. Of head),50.2mm(dia.of lamp body)
Impact resistance: 1.5M.
Underwater Weight: 341 grams (with battery)
Weight in air: Ca.528g (without battery);Ca.705g(with battery)
OPERATION VOLTAGE:4.2V to 2.8V.
Battery: 18650 Li- ion battery *4.
LOW BATTERY WARRANTY:
The light flash 3 times if the power capacity is less than 10%;it repeat after 5 seconds,and then switches to lower brightness .The light switches off when the power capacity is less than 5%.
White (video light):high 90 min,low 180 min,strobe 240 min.
White(spot light):180 min
1. Successively push the switch 1 ON - OFF to cycle through White (video light) high,low,strobe,and off. (After each push the switch will slide back to the original position automatically)
2. Successivly push the switch 2 ON - OFF to cycle through White (spot light),red,UV and off.
3. Both switches can be turned on or off simultaneously or seperately.(If the switch gets stuck,please add the washing liquid in the switch slot,push switch back and forth till it moves smoothly.Please rinse it with the clearn water afterwards.
Battery over-discharging protection
Polarity reversing protection.
Gas release valve
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by
the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green
in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged; it will turn
green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time, remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from misoperation.
If the switch gets stuck, please put some washing-up liquid in the slot of the switch and push the switch back and forward several times till it move smoothly again, then clean the light in the fresh water.
Packaging & Shipping
The Packaging including:
- Archon W42VR underwater photography light
- High capacity high discharge rate Li - ion battery
- Home charger
- Premium Quality EVA Carry Case
- User Manual
- O -ring Set