Archon W17V II Diving Snoot Torch , Diving Photography /Video light, Underwater Diving Torch
◆Model: W17VII Diving Video Light
◆Bulb: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (max 1200 lumens)
◆Color temperature: 5000-5500 K
◆Output levels: high > medium
◆Runtime: high 90 min, medium 150 min
◆Reflector: no hot spot design, no reflector
◆Lens: 4 mm toughened glass
◆Body material: durable aircraft-grade aluminum
◆Angle of light beam: 110°
◆Surface treatment: premium anodizing
◆Battery: 18650 Li- ion battery with BMS *1
◆With battery over-discharging protection, and polarity reversing protection
◆Operation voltage: 4.5 V to 2.8 V
◆Waterproof: 100 Meter
◆Dimensions: 138 mm (length) * 36 mm (dia. of light head) * 24.3 mm ( dia. of light body)
◆Weight in air: approx. 127 g. (without battery); approx. 176 g. (with battery)
◆Weight in water: approx. 92 g. (with battery)
Ring-shaped power indicator surrounding the switch lights up in green, or yellow, or red, when the power capacity is above 70%, or reaches 70-30% or 30-10%. It flashes in red for the power capacity between 10% and 5%, and switches off automatically when the power capacity is below 5%.
LOW BATTERY WARNING:
The light flashes 3 times when the power capacity reaches 10-5%; it repeats after 5 seconds, and then switches to lower brightness. The light switches off automatically when the power capacity is less than 5%.
1. Hold the light with its head pointing upward, unscrew the light head.
2. Remove the used battery from the battery compartment, if there is any; and put in the fully charged battery per polarity signs.
3. Screw light head down. Do not over tighten to break the O-ring.
1. Plug the charger in the power socket, and the charger’s indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Plug the battery in the slot of the charger. The charger's indicator light is red if the charging is in process; and it turns green after the charging is completed.
3. After the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger, use or store the battery properly.
1. Continuously quickly press the button switch to cycle through high, medium and off.
2. The light can also be turned off at high brightness level by a user’s long pressing the button switch for three seconds.
2. After each pressing, the switch will bounce back to its original position automatically.
1.Please never attempt to repair or modify the light by yourself.
2. Please check the light regularly for sharp edges, scratches or damages to the surface or O-ring, as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. PLEASE LUBRICATE THE THREADS AND O-RING GROOVE, AND REPLACE THE O-RING TIMELY.
3. Please rinse the light surface thoroughly after each use, and allow sufficient time for it to dry both inside and outside before storage.
4.Please remove the battery for transport or storage. Do not lay the battery in a fire or expose it to direct heat. Do not wet or hit the battery. Please charge the battery after each use, or once every three months, to avoid over-discharging.
5. Please never leave the light unattended when it is on.
6. Please keep the device out of the reach of children or pets.
7. Please never shine the light to human or pet's eyes.
8. Please use the battery with re/discharge protection circuit board or BMS (Battery Management System) for this light.
9. Please handle lens with care, to avoid breakage. Lens can break or splinter when some hard object bangs against the device. Splinters may cause eye and skin injuries.
WARRANTY RETURN POLICY:
Please contact your local distributor or retailer for information on how to handle your warranty items.